Welcome to the Construction Management 1 Module. This Module, Construction Management 1, forms a 5 credit module in the BSc. in Sustainable Building Technology.
My name is Mairead Ludden and I am your lecturer for this module.
In your hardcopy programme document, you will find the module description, Learning Outcomes, Indicative Syllabus, and Course work / Assessment breakdown.
I have uploaded here a 'Schedule of Topics' for construction Management 1. You will note that I have grouped these topics into 8 blocks of learning.
The Continuous Assessment coursework accounts for 30% of the module total assessment, and the remaining 70% of the marks will be assessed in a final examination.
- Teacher: Mairead Ludden